Antur ‘Stiniog Downhill Centre
Trail Grades at this centre:Green - Easy Blue - Moderate Red - Difficult Black - Severe
Antur ‘Stiniog Downhill Centre Summary
Antur Stiniog is a purpose built downhill MTB centre in the heart of Snowdonia.
Trail Centre Details
Antur ‘Stiniog boasts the first purpose built downhill trail centre in Snowdonia, perfecly complimenting the Trail Centre at Coed-y-brenin just down the road and the newly opened Dyfi Bike Park in south Snowdonia. It’s run by the not for profit Antur ‘Stiniog.
It’s recommended that you book your place in advance, though you can turn up on the day and you might be lucky. Current prices for the pre-booked uplift prices (Per Rider) are:
- Weekend Full day / Half Day: £34.50 / £22.50
- Weekdays Full day / Half Day :£31.00 / £20.00
- Single uplifts available for £5 when space allows.
With the daily ticket, you can fit in up to 20 runs a day. The first uplift starts at 10am and the final at 4:15pm, with a half hour break at 1pm. The trails are open 5 days from April to August (Thursday to Monday) , and 4 days from September to March (Thursday to Sunday).
- Y Du (The Black) (Double Black)
- Black Powder (Black)
- Bendy-G (Black)
- Wild Cart (Red)
- Scrubadub (Red)
- ‘Drafft’ (Red)
- Jympar (Blue)
- Plwg a Plu – Plug and Feathers (Green)
- Shafft – Shaft (Blue)
- Capsan – Detonator (Red)
- Lein Meehhh – Meehhh Line (Red)
- Ail- Bowdwr-Re- Powder (Black)
- Neidiadau’r Cae – Field Jumps (Black)
- Trac Naid – Jump Track (Red)
Antur ‘stiniog boasts a shop and cafe, which are currently open 9am-4pm on Wednesday to Friday and 10am-4pm on Saturdays. Check the official site at Antur ‘Stiniog for up to date information.